This is a guide for parents and children who plan to do a trial observe/participate class.
We kindly ask you abid by the rules and regulations set forth, in respect to our dancers.
1. For sanitary reasons, remove your shoes or slippers prior to entering the studio.
2. Refrain from using your cell phone while observing. It's a distraction to the class and the teacher.
3. No photos or videos be taken while observing. That infringes on our students privacy. Photos and videos can be take after class.
4. You don't need to stay for the whole class. You're welcome to leave quietly at anytime.
5. If bringing siblings to observe, kindly refrain your child from running around the studio. It's a distraction and is unfair to the students participating in the class.
6. No talking while observing.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Staff and Management of Rosalie Woodson Dance Academy, LLC